Here's our cute little family. Life sure has been crazy lately. I'm looking forward to the lazy summer days of not having to be anywhere!! It seems like I never have a minute to sit down to the computer. There's always something else that needs to be done first. Maybe if I get around to resizing more pics I'll post them!Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Our Family
Here's our cute little family. Life sure has been crazy lately. I'm looking forward to the lazy summer days of not having to be anywhere!! It seems like I never have a minute to sit down to the computer. There's always something else that needs to be done first. Maybe if I get around to resizing more pics I'll post them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Your family is so cute! Tell everyone hi for me!
I love the Family picture!:)
Yeah, I want more Amy-blogging!! I love your haircut too!
cute family picture. Its crazy to think you have 3 kids!! But they are so super cute. Yeah it took some convincing for the name to my husband. But I think its already growing on him. Cause he finally gave in :)
Beautiful Family picture! Hope your summer is going as planned. :)
I am sure gonna miss being Mason's primary teacher. He said the FUNNIEST thing a couple weeks ago. You had come into sharing time to make an announcement and as you were leaving this is the conversation Mason and I had.
Mason: "That's my mom"
Me: "Yes, I know!"
Mason:"She's cute huh!"
He sure loves his mom!
You have the cutest family ever. I just love watching your husband on sunday with your little boy following so reverently behind. He's so adorable! Cute. Cute. Cute!
Post a Comment