Okay, I admit it. I am a major slacker at this blog thing. I'll just blame it on the pregnancy hormones (I can only use that excuse for a few more days! YEAH!!!) I don't ever feel like I have anything profound to write, so I don't. Also, last time I tried to upload photos, it took an eternity. So here I am. I'm still alive, barely. Still hanging in there. D-Day is only 13 days away, not that I'm counting. I sure hope he comes early because I am awfully sick of being pregnant. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's not going to be any better, except that I can sleep (or not) on my back and stomach. I'm really dreading those middle-of-the-night feedings and changing newborn diapers. It's so nice having kids that are potty-trained (for the most part). Speaking of which, I guess I should finally post those pics I promised!

They actually surprise me sometimes and act nice to eachother!

Abby in her Christmas dress

Mason loves to have his picture taken so he can see himself on the camera screen!

Rustin was dead sure this was a tool from Home Depot. Oh Boy, was he pleasantly surprised on Christmas morning when it was a remote control helicopter that he had been drooling over every time we went to the mall!! He loves that thing and plays with it all of the time. It's fun to see the little boy in him come out!
Well, I'm offering no guarantees, but I will try to do better at blogging so I don't get so many nasty posts and e-mails! I'll definitely let you all know when our little one makes his debut!!
9 comments:
Yay! Another post finally! Your kids are cute, I love the one of Abby in her Christmas dress. Enjoy your last few nights of full sleep. I can't wait to see your baby!
Your photography class is paying off! Gorgeous photos. You said your classes are online. Do you have a link to the school or something? If you don't mind sharing.
yeah...I am not even going to count the many days I have left on my pregnancy. It would make me vomit lol! Good luck with everything though :) Loves ya!
Some times life just gets in the way and the little things come last! your kids are so photogenic! we loved seeing you guys the other day. hope after the pregnancy we can get together.
The Veggie tales movie was so awesome!We are huge Veggie Tales fans!! I loved the parallels to God and some to the BOM. Its deffinetly a must buy when it comes out!
I took the photography classes from BetterPhoto.com -- recommended by Allison Tyler-Jones, whose photography I absolutely LOVE!!
Your kids are so cute! I hope all is well! If you havent heard Im pregnant too! 13 wks and due July 29th, we are so excited!
I know it's a challenge to update blogs, I'm glad to see updates. Good luck with baby!! If there is anything you need let me know...I'll even give you a break! :)
Wow, you must be due any day now! Did you see Courtney is on my blogroll now? She just had a daughter!!!
glad you are alive and well!! :)
Post a Comment