Wednesday, February 6, 2008

He's Here!!!

We are so excited to announce that Jacob Merrill Griner has joined our family. He arrived on Monday, January 28, 2008 at 12:44pm. He weighed 8lb. 6oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. 2 days old -- I think he looks a lot like Mason did when he was born.

Mason just adores his baby brother. He always wants to hold him and check on him. He his such a good big brother.

Abby was excited to hold Jacob the first time, but now she just tolerates him. She is being very helpful by fetching things for me.

We went to my mom's house a couple days ago. It's a lot more work trying to get 3 kids out the door. I don't think we will be going out very often for a while. I'm just glad he's out, even if I do have to get up in the middle of the night for feeding. He's a pretty good baby, though (just as long as I don't have any dairy in my diet -- it makes him throw-up, YUCK!).

14 comments:

The Porters said...

so stinkin cute! congrats!!

Maria said...

Congratulations Amy, he's adorable as are ALL of your kids! And I'm sure you are glad that he's out.

DS Ward Mission said...

Yeah! so cute!

The Porter Post said...

Amy, he is adorable! Congratulations! I love the pics with Mason and Abby...so CUTE!

Briann said...

He is so cute! Congrats!

Amber said...

Congratulations! The look on Masons and Abby's faces are just priceless!!!

Gretchen said...

what fun a new baby! he is so cute congratulations mom and dad!

Kyla said...

Congrats! He is so cute! Now you are out numbered! What are you going to do?!

Becca said...

I showed Korbin the picture of Jacob tonight. He said, " What a cute baby!" Hopefully he doesn't start looking at me and wanting a brother or sister. So glad we have newborn in the family to squish on. He is too cute!

Tara said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations! :)

Natalie said...

You look fantastic!! It was fun runing into you and your mom. I am so glad I got to see him in person....I can't believe where time went! You took some awesome pictures too!! I'll have to set up a family photo shoot with you...when you're ready. He is a cute baby, I love that stage, they grow up so fast...call me...

Shelly said...

Cute, cutey cuteness!!! (Sorry it took me so long to post).

Plus I love the middle name ;)

Staci said...

Hey Amy! I CAN'T believe you guys have 3 kiddos! All so beautiful! Congratulations on your newest. Mine wouldn't let me eat dairy for a LONG time, but he is a year now & tolerates dairy fine on his own.

Just wanted to say HI. Hope you are doing good & getting SOME sleep!

Melissa Bosen said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie! Let me know when you're up for playing at the park--I still need to see you so I can give you the little outfit for Jacob!