Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Photography
The past couple months, I have been taking a couple of photography courses online. I am absolutlely loving it! I love being able to finally figure out how to use my camera. The class I am currently taking is photographing children. My kids are getting a little sick of having the camera on them all of the time, so if you want me to practice on your kids, just let me know! I am always looking for fresh faces to photograph! Check back soon for a sample of my work! --Amy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
abby has gotten so big since I have seen her last! Looks like you guys have been busy. I know I have asked but when are you due? Oh and was that photography class expensive?
I'm due Jan. 31st. The first class was a 4-week course and it was $188. The second one is 8 weeks and was $300, but the trust pays for it since I am wanting to be a photographer someday!
hey amy! i'm so glad you have a blog so i can see your cute family! i wish i could have talked with you at bryce and amy's luncheon! your kiddos are SO cute!
are dallin and bobbie in your ward? tell them HI from me!
kyla (ray) pew
Hey stranger! I called you the other day I saw your blog o so I thought I would say HI! Hi! your kids are so big since I saw them last. we really have to get together.
we really are sorry for not getting in touch with you sooner !!!! we had some family issues call me!!!!
964-5764
First off, your photos are gorgeous!! I asked Kyla a while back where you had been....I am so glad you found me. Thank goodness for blogs!!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
I am so glad we got to see you and your little ones. Ps the pictures dont do them justice...they are super adorable!!
oh ps i just read the comment on your page that you commented back on mine lol. and dont you just love the trust. But it only paid for 1/2 of my schooling but he it helps.
I found your blog! Cute pictures, you're definately becoming the pro.! Thanksgiving was fun and I enjoyed seeing you and your family. We get caught up in our own lives and it's hard to visit with EVERYONE, I am loving this Blogging thing to keep in touch with each other a lot easier.
Well, it sounds like you'll enjoy your camera more. :)
Talk to you later.
~ Natalie
we are having a christmas party and would like you to come look at our blog for details.
we don't have your address or would have hand delivered the invite sorry. Hope to see you there!
I just wanted to say..Merry Christmas! It was fun seeing everyone again and your family is so cute....Your children did a great job with their shared talent. I just had to laugh about ours!!LOL
Well, love you guys!
Hey how are you feeling as it gets closer?
Amy-you are a blog tease. Where you been girl?
Never mind I got in...dont know what the deal was?
Hey~ your due soon! How are you doing?
Post a Comment