
It's been forever since my last post, so I thought I'd do a little catch-up.
Mason started preschool again. He gets to ride the bus with his friend "AbbieClaire". He absolutely loves going to school and has a hard time waiting until after lunch to go. It's my favorite time of day because Mason is at school, Abby goes down for a nap, and I have a few hours of absolute quiet. It's quite beautiful.
We are expecting child #3 in January. We had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago and found out that we are having a little boy. The first picture is of his face and chest. The second is his thigh bone in the middle with his heel below that. His little bum is just to the right, connected to the thigh (and there's what the dr. called "his wiener.") Our kids are so excited to have a new baby brother. Mason says his name should be Jacob and Abby says it should be Eight. We're still trying to come up with names, so if you have any suggestions... I was dead certain this was a girl, so we are at a loss for boy names.
I am so excited for the cooler weather. I decorated my house for fall as soon as September came. We were finally able to go for a walk yesterday morning and the kids can now play outside again in the evenings. I'm also excited for Halloween, probably more so than my kids. I already have their costumes even. Mason is going to be Lightening McQueen and Abby is a fairy. They look so cute in their costumes. I'll have to take some pics so you all can see my cuties!

5 comments:
First of all..I am so glad you added new pictures :) secondly your family picture is absolutely adorable. and last..I didnt know you were pregnant!! CONGRATS! That is so exciting! As for boys names..see I always loved the name Porter..and now cant use it lol. or Parker or Braxton...lol the list goes on! How are you?
Yes! A new post! Love the ultrasound pics, I need a newborn to squish on. I love Abby's name suggestion, how cute is that!?
I LOL when I read how CERTAIN you were about having a girl. I was CERTAIN Hannah and Kaitlyn were boys. Ha! Ha! It is funny how wrong we can be when we think we are SO RIGHT. I of course agree with Mason. Jacob is a fabulous name! =) Love the update. FINALLY!
Amy!!! Congratulations...I'm so excited for you guys! Jacob is a GREAT name...that's what we named our little guy! I've always have liked the name Bryson too. (Just a suggestion) Hope you are doing well. And by the way, your blog looks great, and I love your family pic!
I love the Short Bus!
Post a Comment