Monday, August 20, 2007

My little dears




These are some photos I took of my little dears. Leah and I taught a photography class together for enrichment night so this was part of my practice. I love their eyes!! They look almost innocent!!

9 comments:

Melissa Bosen said...

Wow! Your kids are gorgeous! I LOVE the third one down--totally reminds me of your mom! :) I didn't know that you were such a talented photographer!
--Melissa

DS Ward Mission said...

Yeah Amy!! I love blogging! great pics! Your kidos are so cute!! One of the things I look forward to is seeing little Mason so reverently folding his arms while following your husband around as he counts everyone during church!!

The Porters said...

I am so excited you are starting a blog!!! Now we can keep in touch more. How are you??

Leah said...

Yay for blogging! looks great amy!

Manda said...

The pics are so awesome of the kids! If you teach that class again I would love to join! I love taking pictures!

Anonymous said...

When did you take photography? I am glad you started a blog.

The Porter Post said...

Amy!!!! I somehow came across your blog! Your kids are beautiful! We need to get together...it's been forever! And hey, maybe you could take our family's Christmas pic, those photos are beautiful!
Our fam blog is 123sweetascanbe.blogspot.com

-Trish

Ashley said...

Your children are so beautiful and timeless. I love the pictures that you took of them. I have not seen your little girl since she was just a little baby. She is so adorable and your son has grown so much. I am so excited to keep in touch with you this way.

spice2116 said...

these are amazing!! would love to have that talent