
Here's Mason trying to be a stud. He's been giving me a goofy cheezy smile. I have to get him to laugh to get his real smile.

Abby looks so stinkin' cute! Just like a princess!

Jake was trying to get a Cheerio in his mouth!
They were such good sports for this one, even though the dead bermuda grass was poking them in the back!
We also had photos with my whole side of the family. Here's the one of just our family. Don't you just love the looks on Mason and Abby's faces?

9 comments:
Hi Amy! It was good to hear from you. That's cool that my sister is Mason's teacher.
I love your family pictures, they are so cute!
Your kids pictures turn out great! I can never get Elyza to look at the camera. She will for others just not me.
Once again gorgeous pictures! I wish I had your skills!!!
Aww, sweet pictures, they all look so happy!
Who took these gorgeous pictures???
Email me at skrd116@cox.net
I finally updated my blog, come check it out :)
Abbey is so dang cute!
SO cute!! Do you take pictures??
Are you doing family portraits? How much? I'm due in August, so I wouldn't take one before then! :) But sometime after that I am interested.
Amy,
I am starting a Photos-A-Day blog would you like to join?
Post a Comment