Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's been a long time...

...since I've blogged anything. I guess it's cuz I've been super busy all of the time. Busy with family, kids, church, photography, life in general. Blogging is one of the lesser things that falls by the wayside. There is a reason I'm posting today -- a contest. Yep, that's right. Pretty sad, huh. But once you see this amazing necklace you'll know why!


I entered on Janelle Joy's photography blog. She is one of the photogs that I look up to. While you're at it, see what I've been up to on my photography blog. So there it is -- my lame excuse for blogging (but it will all be worth it if I win!!)

3 comments:

Teryn said...

Wow! Amy! I didn't know you were into photography. I LOVE your pictures. I've been trying but haven't quite got it all figured out. I'm very impressed!

The Porters said...

I hope you win too!!! Or rather I hope you won lol. Those necklaces are super cute!

The Porters said...

ps I noticed you dont have my new blog so if you ever want to follow it...www.pictureperfectporters.blogspot.com